Friday, August 3, 2012

Steven Moffatt is a what? On a difficult week in Minnesota for a Smart Girl

  This had been a difficult, horrible, almost hopeless week for me. Almost no one is returning calls, email, facebook prompts, etc. Given that I already feel so isolated in Minnesota, it's extremely difficult for me to be in this situation. Being hopeless isn't a great value, so I try to get out of it. but the high allergen count isn't helping.

   I did have a day-brightener that made me laugh though, when I checked the statistics on this blog. Readership is up, and the search terms are wild and crazy.

The top terms were:
  • Irene Adler Lesbian (so much for her being Jewish)
  • Benedict Cumberbatch - my unintentional numbers booster
  • Violet Hunter - I'm glad people are ready the wonderful little story of Sherlock's "sister" in The Copper Beaches. Here we find that Sherlock likes art and adventurous teachers.
And the one that is totally amusing.........Steven Moffat Jewish!

Even I wouldn't have thought of that one.

Good words to remember for the day, and not as silly: The one who acts out of love cannot be compared to the one who acts out of fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment